I want to be someone’s favorite person to talk to.
Sam Smith - Nirvana (acoustic)
DAILY DOSE OF SAM FUCKING SMITH URGH <3
one of my favorites
AMEN! Thank you LORD! ♥
I want this so bad, just to be able to be comfortable with someone and give them your everything and have them give all they can back. to just be happy with each other doing the simplest things like playing video games or cuddling up and watching movies. just being with each other would make you feel completely and utterly content.
and that’s why you don’t go around fixing people
and that’s why you don’t give up pieces of yourself to make someone else whole
We do this more than we think. Sometimes we reject those who have helped us the most. Other times, we help those who allow their egos to hide their humilities.
someONE FUCKING MAKE THAT TEDDY BEAR HAPPY BEFORE I CHOKE BECAUSE I HAVE TEARS BRIMMING MY EYES HELP ME
it may take time but there is someone waiting to hold your handMy tears
I’ve reblogged this already but I love it.
The best post i’ve ever seen. Wow.
Made my night.
That gazebo is so fucked
Are you sure gazebo is the correct word?
idk why you’re confused, that poor gazebo needs help
This has hit my dash three times… that final reblog made it worthy.
Sabrina the Teenage Bitch
Summer is around the corner, which means a lot of people will be going on vacation. Here are some places to visit if you’re planning on coming to LA!
1. Americana At Brand
- Americana is an outdoors mall & it’s a perfect place to walk around when the weather is nice outside. It’s not too big, so you won’t have to worry about being exhausted when you get back to your car. One of my favorite malls & I highly recommend checking it out !
2. Hollywood & Highland
- This is definitely a tourist spot but I can understand why. You can clearly see the Hollywood sign from here & you can also walk the Hollywood walk of fame on Hollywood blvd. It’s a great place to walk around if you’re visiting!
3. Griffith Park Observatory
- This is a great place to visit because you can see all of Los Angeles from here and it’s free. Admission is completely free & you can go inside the observatory & see all the star exhibits they have. It provides a great view for those who want a good picture overlooking all of LA.
- LACMA is one of the contemporary art museums in LA and is also home to the famous lamp post installation in front. There are a bunch of pictures of these lamp posts floating around online & they’re honestly so pretty at night. I highly recommend you check this place out.
5. Santa Monica
- Santa Monica is also famous for its pier & its shopping. I don’t really suggest going in the water because it’s kind of gross but as long as you walk around the pier, you should be fine. They have numerous attractions & rides for everyone. Also, the shopping on Third Street Promenade is also amazing. You should definitely check it out.
6. The Grove
- A lot of celebs & YouTubers come here to shop & it’s a great place to walk around. They also have a farmer’s market so it’s neat to check things out. It gets super pretty at night & also a great place to take pictures!